WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw a great deal for the Traser blue infinity on watchman.com. Almost half off! Tempted but worry that it will have a cheap plastic feel to the bezel case (similar to the luminox colormark). Anybody care to share their experiences with this watch? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
I don't have this one, but I own two Trasers (big chrono and Jungmeister). They are bomb-proof and solid for the money, I'd buy another quite happily. My chrono (was wearing it today) is seven years old and has been treated like a proper tool watch. One battery change.

Pictures? Of course.

Big chrono...

P1000055 - Copy.jpg

Jungmeister

traser leather nato - Copy.jpg

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
worry that it will have a cheap plastic feel to the bezel case
no worries with the fiber reinforced resin case, it is indestructible. Traser is the in-house brand for mb microtec, the maker of the gtls tubes: they also make private label stuff for firms like luminox.

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
^ The strap on the Jungmeister is pretty disappointing, BTW. It's got a deployant clasp but the leather and steel fittings on the strap is meh. I dumped it almost immediately, the good news is the watch looks pretty cool on NATO or leather of virtually any type.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have owned a P6500 and a P6600 and both have been fine I still own the 6600 but in my opinion the 6500 is the better watch looks wise but reliability is good with either.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I've had two Trasers. I gave them to my son when he lusted after them. I've replaced them with Marathons, but I'll likely buy another Traser in the future - I just won't tell my son...

Reactions: vintageguy

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
^ The strap on the Jungmeister is pretty disappointing, BTW. It's got a deployant clasp but the leather and steel fittings on the strap is meh. I dumped it almost immediately, the good news is the watch looks pretty cool on NATO or leather of virtually any type.

yes, Trasers look good on any strap.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I found Trasers to be excellent watches. Owned several of them. I still own three. They are great bang for the buck.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
134 Posts
I owned the 6500 but didnt have the luck that you all had! I remember I wore it to my trip to Ireland and while I was in the airport, I had to take the watch of to go through security. Needless to say, it fell about a foot and the seconds and minute hands fell off. The watch landed flat on its back on a carpeted surface, so ever since then I have been cautious. Anyone else ever had this happen?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts