WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Zenith Forum Co-moderator
17,881 Posts
I'm afraid that we won't be able to tell you much from a single picture, front only, showing only part of the watch and slightly out of focus. Please post more and clearer pictures including movement pictures and we will give our best. Many thanks.

Hartmut Richter

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm afraid that we won't be able to tell you much from a single picture, front only, showing only part of the watch and slightly out of focus. Please post more and clearer pictures including movement pictures and we will give our best. Many thanks.

Hartmut Richter
sorry,it's not my fault.This page just doesn't work properly..I uploaded again one photo more....Thank you

·
Zenith Forum Co-moderator
17,881 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The movement is of a style which we have had recently and which is often called the "Jules Jürgensen" style since the watchmaker Jules Jürgensen used such movements. However, he didn't make them but modified existing movements, mainly by Louis Benjamin Audemars but also FHF. Here's the other thread:

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f11/can-anyone-id-watch-maybe-give-little-info-4960751.html

Hartmut Richter
Thanks for your answer.Does this watch worth anything?It's not even signed dial...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts