WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Zenith Forum Co-moderator
17,881 Posts
Once more, better pictures would help a lot. We can't even read the writing on the dial! The movement looks somewhat Fontainemelon-ish (i.e. FHF) but I can't even be sure of that at present.....

Hartmut Richter

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Once more, better pictures would help a lot. We can't even read the writing on the dial! The movement looks somewhat Fontainemelon-ish (i.e. FHF) but I can't even be sure of that at present.....

Hartmut Richter
Sorry,I understand you,but I don't have better photos...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Hartmut Richter
Do you believe hands are original on this watch? Shouldn't be iluminations also on numbers if is on hands? Thanks

·
Zenith Forum Co-moderator
17,881 Posts
If it was the other way round (lume on dial, none on hands), it would be a disaster. This way, it is unlikely but still plausible. The length of the hands is correct and the watch is, after all, a trench watch. I am a little divided on the hands.

Hartmut Richter

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If it was the other way round (lume on dial, none on hands), it would be a disaster. This way, it is unlikely but still plausible. The length of the hands is correct and the watch is, after all, a trench watch. I am a little divided on the hands.

Hartmut Richter
Thanks for your answer..I did saw some watches on internet like this hands and dial not the same,but I am not expert is this genuine or not...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts