WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Trigger pulled....

778 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Jason71 
#1 ·
Just sent off payment for my first Doxa, a 750T Pro and already have my eyes on a GMT.

I have some unique time restrictions i.e. I'm in the middle of a move and Doxa has been extremely helpful in getting me taken care of. :-!

I'll post pics when she comes. :thanks for planting the seed....or the infection, however you look at it.

Mac

#5 ·
This is actually perfect for me....I am in the middle of a move and don't have an address yet. I had them ship to a friend that is stationed at my new base. So, hopefully I'll be moved in to a new place by the time they get back and all will be well in the world. :-!

Mac

#9 · (Edited)
I think the Sharky GMT is pretty close to my grail watch. It's big, chunky, has just enough color and has second timezone. Heck, it has three time zones! :-d I get enough crap from the boys for wearing my Seiko Orange Monster every once in a while so I can hardly wait to hear the rips when I show up to the line with the Doxa. :-!

Most of the time, at work, I wear a Suunto Vector with neg face w/ orange trim. But it has no second time zone, very important in my line of work. I also wear a Citizen Nighthawk but wanted something a little different sooo.....

It's gonna take moving a few other items but I hope I can score up enough scratch to get a GMT Sharky here in the next few months to go with my Pro 750. We shall see. ;-)

It would be pretty awsome if they made a chrono with second time zone, I would get one on the spot!

#10 ·
It would be pretty awsome if they made a chrono with second time zone, I would get one on the spot!
I think that you will be impressed enough with the GMT. It looks very unusual on the wrist. IT LOOKS GREAT!! You will not realize how good it looks wearing it yourself. One of my friends has a Carib GMT. It looks fantastic on his wrist when I see it. Different from any other watch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.