WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Please suggest a suitable hotel and places to visit with children 3 years and 8 years.
need economical ways to manage through the 5 nights in singapore in Nov this year.
How much money should i have approx for each place to visit? .. I was wondering what's the most practical and cheapest way to take a trip From Kuala Lumpur to Singapore... Train? Bus? Flight? And where can I buy the ticket. Please do share your expertise , Thank you! Appreciate

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Value Thomson Hotel in Balestier Road is a fairly new one. Four years old. Has a pool for the kids. Some Value hotels are better than others. This one is best of the lot.

Bus from KL is cheapest.

VALUE HOTEL SINGAPORE

Boon Tong Kee chicken rice outlet is two blocks away. Kai Juan Bak Kut Teh opposite corner. Hawker center between these and the hotel. All on Balestier Road. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Ah...you realize this is a watch forum and not a travel forum, eh.

Anyway, hotels in Singapore are pretty expensive nowadays. Even you cheapie, low budget stay. The Value, Fragrance and Hotel 81 brands are the cheaper ones to look at. But a word of caution regarding these hotels - depending on the neighbourhood, these hotels double as hourly love hotels. Not so great if you have kids.

For transport use the subway (MRT) or the buses to get around. Get yourself an EZ Link Card. Taxis aren't so expensive but can be if you get one during peak hours; add on top of toll charge and reservation charges - it all adds up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, Michael may be the location I will suggest is Petronas Twin Towers, Batu Caves, ChinaTown,Genting highlands and many. You can go to google search the place and Singapore as well. A lot of people will suggest the place and have some comment about it. About the hotel may be you can go to hotelclub.com to have a look & How to travel from KL to Singapore, One of the most convenient ways to travel within Malaysia and between Singapore is by bus. Travelers are advised to book their tickets early online in website such as Easibook: Express Bus Tickets Singapore and Malaysiawhich provides the online booking of most express buses tickets from Singapore to Malaysia and within Malaysia itself.With more than 3000 departures per day to various locations and destinations. The online coach booking system can be more comfortable and economical.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts