WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time Ive been to this one, its relatively new from what I heard.
Check out all the models they had in stock, and have to admit, after talking to the saleperson and looking at the Grand Carreras, I think I found the next one to add to my collection. Both the GC 6 and GC 17 with the pearl white face were absolutely stunning. The polished touch around certain parts just looked amazing in the light with the white face.

I was a tad bit surpised they only had 1 of the Monaco models, the Steve McQueen Ed., and no others. Slightly disappointing as I was interested in taking a close look at some of them.

Even though I managed to walk out without buying a new Tag(good thing lol), I was tempted by the salesperson to buy a Carrera Cal. 16 before I left, as they did have many of the Carrera Models, ranging from the Automatic to the Cal. 1, to the Calibre S to the Grand Carrera 17RS(no 36, disappointing) and everything in between.

Either way, definitely will be making a trip back there in the near future hopefully.

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
Some advice: don't feel like you have to buy when you go in. A watch of that caliber cost alot of cash and go back several times to look before you commit. They certainly are tempting, though. Ive looked at the new Monaco (blue dial and black "racer" model) and wanted so bad to walk out with one. But I have to wait until the end of the year to do so when my green sub gets paid off. :-!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Glad to know I'm not the only one that finances watches!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nah Time, your in the same boat as me. As a college student, its hard to find the funds to walk out of a local AD with a new piece. Good thing is I have a full time job and school is almost completely scholarshipped so all I have to do is save for one lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts