WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few pics for your enjoyment. Scottie & I had dinner and a Doxa reunion.

·
Registered
492 Posts
:-d:-d:-d
Great pics - I just wish you'd stop showing off that Divingstar:-d:-d:-d I like it too much:-!

Alasdair

·
Registered
349 Posts
Yeah, the DS is becoming one of my favorites. Wait, how can I have so many favorites?:-d:-d

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Incidentally, That is Scottie's Divingstar. My 750T Pro is on the left. That is a fine watch. I like the flat crystal of the 750T, but the slightly domed (and I mean SLIGHT) crystal of the 600T is VERY nice.............;-)

I think the next watch that Doxa comes out with in the 750T size should have a slight dome to the crystal...........:-!:-!

·
Premium Member
5,733 Posts
Incidentally, That is Scottie's Divingstar. My 750T Pro is on the left. That is a fine watch. I like the flat crystal of the 750T, but the slightly domed (and I mean SLIGHT) crystal of the 600T is VERY nice.............;-)

I think the next watch that Doxa comes out with in the 750T size should have a slight dome to the crystal...........:-!:-!
I agree...domed crystal are a nice touch. My IWC has one, and it gives the watch head a feeling of more depth. I hope they continue with the domed crystal on future versions.

Nice pics too, Jason. I see that you, and Mrs. Millar shop at the same places.:-d:-d:-d

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi Jason!! Great photo!!

I agree about the slightly domed crystal... I love the way it looks on my new 1000T and would like to see it on the larger case of the 750T.

I just picked up The Navigator this weekend and am planning on reading on a flight tomorrow... cant wait !!

Cheers!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts