WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I've been collecting Orient Tristars for a while and finally tracked down one particularly elusive one that I wanted.
I now have 12 of them, a nice round number, and I think that's enough - but never say never.

Another forum member asked if I'd post all of my Three Star/ Tristars together so here goes.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Super cool collection! Great photos too. Really nice to see them all collected together, both as a group, and in single pics, close-up. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Superb collection! Orient has been a brand that I’ve looked at numerous times but never settled on one. Looking at you collection, I may need to add one to the collection.

·
Premium Member
5,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the positive feedback everyone.

Really beautiful collection!!!
That said, I also thought.. first step to recovery is admitting I have a problem ... :)
I don't have a problem anymore, I think the itch has now been scratched.

But I can't help looking at a nice one on eBay that has a red dial.

Maybe just one more....🙂

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Nice collection w/ a mix of new and old TriStars. The black dial version is really handsome, a stong Orient Star vibe w/ the dial details. I will say the slim sword hands are so well proportioned, shaped and finished are outstanding.

Now all you have to do is collect all the remaining TS variants..... can't be more that several hundred models. BTW if you really have the TS itch check out the Brazilian TriStars.

·
Premium Member
5,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice collection w/ a mix of new and old TriStars. The black dial version is really handsome, a stong Orient Star vibe w/ the dial details. I will say the slim sword hands are so well proportioned, shaped and finished are outstanding.

Now all you have to do is collect all the remaining TS variants..... can't be more that several hundred models. BTW if you really have the TS itch check out the Brazilian TriStars.
Thank you.
Get all the variants? I don't need encouragement, I need someone to tell me stop, that's enough!
😲

·
Registered
76 Posts
Tus relojes son hermosos, estoy tentado a comprar el azul, una consulta, ¿cuánto es el ancho de la pulsera? la pulsera es rígida o flexible, porque he visto las Seiko 5 y están muy rígidas, saludos

·
Premium Member
5,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Your watches are beautiful, I'm tempted to buy the blue one, a query, how much is the width of the bracelet? the bracelet is rigid or flexible, because I have seen the Seiko 5 and they are very rigid, greetings

Gracias!
The bracelet is 18mm width and very flexible.

Reactions: acrolyu2

·
Registered
Seiko, Orient and now Addiesdive
594 Posts
Oh wow. What a gorgeous collection

Reactions: JohnM252

·
Registered
76 Posts
[QUOTE = "JM252, publicación: 53200073, miembro: 255183"]
Gracias!
La pulsera tiene 18 mm de ancho y es muy flexible.
[/ CITA]

Many grace, seeing those of seiko 5 I thought they were not very flexible like those, I love that watch, now I am undecided if in turquoise or brown color, greetings

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
That is a very nice collection. I know how that bug is...I collect contract case dive watches with different dive equipment manufacturer logos on them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts