WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I keep looking at a Triumph Motorcycles Chronograph model 3026-11.
I really like the looks of this watch and I have seen it pop up on several deal of the day sites in the past.
Unfortunately there is not much other information to be found about this watch and every picture I was able to find is the same as below. It shows the second hand running (or stopped off center?)

I would really like to know if this model has a regular chronograph where the center second hand sits at 12 until the chrono is used, or if this is one of those chronos where the second hand always runs and the chrono function is in the sub dials only.

Does anyone here have that watch? Any wrist shots or other info would be great. Thanks for any help.

·
Affordables Moderator
17,578 Posts
From the dial layout it may be an ETA G10 which does have the center second as a chrono sweep. I owned a Triumph which had a Japanese movement, the center seconds was constant and the seconds subdial was the chrono seconds which is why I sold it (that and the 26mm wide strap). It was a nicely made watch though.

Cheers,
Griff

This watch has a G10, you can see the subdial similarity:

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
kind of cool looking..internationalwatchclub.com has it on special for 79.99 w/ free shipping right now, has it listed at 49mm and another site had it at 48mm either way its a beast of a watch

1 - 6 of 6 Posts