WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I find a good quality one located in the U.S.? Also with 2 keepers.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I've got one from Uncle Seiko which is very nice, I certainly recommend those

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Any reason it has to be within the US? If you are willing to buy from the UK, those that watchgecko sell are very nice and reasonably price with quick shipping.

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
The 20mm version of the Watchgecko Tropic appears to be sold out. Patiently waiting for it to go back in stock since I’ve heard good things about them.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I have a watch gecko on my Oris 65. Good strap and reasonably priced, especially compared to the Oris branded one. I would see if I could grab one of those. I think it only has a single wide keeper on it tho.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
I will add another vote for the Watchgecko ones. Much better quality than the cheaper silicone ones that I bought that were supposed to be made from original molds. The Watchgecko ones may not look exactly like the originals, but it is close enough and worth every penny.

·
2,105 Posts
To add another option, only available in 20mm is the Dagaz tropic strap, made of rubber, a bit stiff and has two keepers that have the strap pattern on the keepers. The Watch Gecko are a great material but the 20mm is short and the keepers are smooth. I have the Dagaz version on four of my watches and am very happy with them and the price isnt bad either.

Regards,

Ren

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
To add another option, only available in 20mm is the Dagaz tropic strap, made of rubber, a bit stiff and has two keepers that have the strap pattern on the keepers. The Watch Gecko are a great material but the 20mm is short and the keepers are smooth. I have the Dagaz version on four of my watches and am very happy with them and the price isnt bad either.

Regards,

Ren
I might I have to try these. Thanks for the suggestion.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts