WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Apparently Seiko does not officially announce discontinuations. But I emailed Marc at Long Island Watch about a month ago when I wanted a 173 and he told me he can't get them anymore. I happened to find one new old stock for a good price and snapped it up. But they are now scarce to find sold as new.

I noticed a few months ago the A35 going out of stock a lot of places and snapped up one of the last "sold by Amazon" pieces.

It's hard to know if they will come back in large numbers or not. If I had to guess I would say no. But Seiko is a very opaque company.

·
7,240 Posts
They're done
At Time Zone, Seiko rep told Frank it's out of production. Grab them while you can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
79,033 Posts
Not sure. Seiko don’t so much discontinue watches as allow them to fade away. It would be helpful if they just came out and said “we will stop producing the xxx123 as from.....” but they get much more fun from making us wonder.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.