WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just sent back my Sub750T Pro #612 for, now get this the crown fell off. I am not joking, I was unsrewing the crown and when I went to set the date it fell into my hand, stem included.

I sent it to the US service center with an RMA, we will see how long it takes to repair and return. Very disconcerting.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I just sent back my Sub750T Pro #612 for, now get this the crown fell off. I am not joking, I was unsrewing the crown and when I went to set the date it fell into my hand, stem included.

I sent it to the US service center with an RMA, we will see how long it takes to repair and return. Very disconcerting.

I recall a while back someone else who posted that they had a similar problem, and DOXA took care of the problem very quickly. I just sent mine in today for service as well, although for a different problem.

I'm sure we'll both be happy once we get our watches back.

Cheers,

Avi

·
Registered
2,132 Posts

probably not much i can say that will make you feel better. but, rest assured Doxa will remedy the situation, and have it back to you in no time. they are a classy organization and a head above all the rest.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Rogue884,

Sorry to hear that. I hope that you get it back quickly and to your satisfaction. I have had great service from DOXA pre and post-sales. I'm sure they will address appropriately.

·
Premium Member
5,733 Posts
Rogue, Hang in there, and don't be too disheartened. As the old saying goes...**** happens. DOXA will take care of it, and you'll be back in acton in no time. Stay close to the forum, we'll help you get through.:-d

·
Registered
11,829 Posts
I was one some might have read about. My Pro suffered the same on winding, back in April or May I think it was. Stoll & Co. got it fixed and back on my wrist very quickly. This was a common problem with I think a certain group of ETA movements? Anyway, what really surprised me was that mine had been flawless for half a year. End result, no harm, it'll be fine when it gets back. :-!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have just received my KOBOLD SOA back from repair. As soon as it originally arrived it was gaining 25 minutes per hour! and it was back with me again after 3 weeks, no worries and problem solved. I have had no problems with my other DOXAs so don't fret it'll soon be back.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts