WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all! i was hoping some of you could help me find a certain style watch im looking for. this may sound kind of weird, but i could swear i've seen it from some brands before, anyways here goes....

the case is like one solid piece of metal, with cut outs for the dials. not just one big cut out with a clear lens, but what looks like the maker cut holes into a little chunk of steel. i guess thats basically it haha, but its killing me not being able to find something like this.

thanks for any help/tips

Brian

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, much like this. i think the one i saw had a round face, but thats exactly like what im talking about. im gonna have to watch this watch(haha) for production.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Brian,

He also makes some round ones, that have a similar concept. Since he is one of the independents, and this seems like a prototype, my hunch is that these watches are not easy to find and prices could reach stratospheric heights. Happy hunting.
Tim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.