WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for anyone's help in advance! I have this Tiffany and co. movement...the movement only. I am trying to see if anyone can identify who the possible maker is, and what it may be worth because I am thinking of having a custom case made for it. I know some of the photos are not too clear but I will describe as well to possibly help. Here are some pics I took. Some are better then others but hopefully you can see what you need to. The movement has No. 96417 stamped on the back. Tiffany & Co. in script as well as New York in script on the back. Adjusted is stamped around the center jewel on the back of the movement. Switzerland is stamped on an inner part of the movement. As you can see, the hands are bent a touch. But the face is still very clean and without scratches. Circa? Value? Worth having a custom case made for it? Any advice would be appreciated..thanks again Fashion accessory Metal Jewellery Watch Silver Fashion accessory Metal Jewellery Fashion accessory Metal Auto part Jewellery Ring

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts