WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All. I'll start with the standard: "long time reader, first time poster"....

I currently have a standard TT1 Diver with the stainless bracelet. (pictured below) When I originally bought this one, I was between it and the orange/black small seconds. I am now considering circling back and picking up the small seconds, but I really like the rubber strap. My question is: If I got the small seconds with the rubber strap, would I be able to share/switch the straps between the two? I've been researching the measurements, but I've come across a few discrepancies among different sources. I know there is a difference in the overall case diameter, so I jsut want to make sure the horns are the same.

Thanks for any input.

·
Premium Member
60,641 Posts
While both watches have the same 24mm interhorn width I'm not sure if the straps/bracelets are inter-changeable. Firstly I'm not sure it the width between the lugs is the same and secondly the TT1 uses pins to hold the strap on and the Small Seconds uses screws so I don't if a strap off one will fit on the other.

·
Premium Member
60,641 Posts
Update. Just measured my watches and they are both about 15.5mm between the horns. Both are on bracelets and the number of the bracelet is the same so I guess that means that you can swap between the two watches.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts