WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m trying to figure out the ideal watch size for my wife. Does anyone have photos of the Tudor BB line 36mm and 32mm for comparison? It’s so incredibly difficult to find these wrist shots online...

·
Moderator German Watches Forum
6,157 Posts
Of course the ideal size depends on the taste of the user.
Would it work for your wife to try on different sizes to
learn which she prefers?

Thanks,
rationaltime

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
If trying them on in a store isn't an option, do you have a printer? I print actual-size copies of most watches before buying. It obviously doesn't help judge thickness, but does give a good feel for the diameter and lug length.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Appreciate the responses! I had a bb41 at one point and feel like it’s a pretty unique line of watches in terms of wearability / thickness. We’ll likely end up going to the AD to try on, but are stuck with window shipping not given the quarantine...

·
Registered
408 Posts
First one is the 32mm, 2nd one 36mm. In the picture I had around a 5.3mm wrist, so depending on how big her wrist is and her style preferences, she could go either way. I went ahead with the 36mm but after while the 32 to me looked slightly better with my wrist size.

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome. Agree they both fit great, but prefer the sizing of the 32. Appreciate the pics!

·
Banned
4 Posts
I have the Tudor BB 36 and I love it, my wrist size is 6". I feel like the 32 is a little more elegant and the 36 is more sporty and functional.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update pic from the AD: 36mm in black, 32mm champagne. I preferred the 32mm. Unfortunately (fortunately?) it was decided that 34mm was the sweet spot so... 34mm OP it is.

Wrist Watch Analog watch Arm Fashion accessory Analog watch Wrist Watch Fashion accessory Hand

·
Registered
22 Posts
I think all the watches in the photos posted here look great on their respective wearers.

I'm not in a position to buy a Black Bay for the time being (considering it as a graduation gift to myself in a couple of years) but I've also been wondering about the size between the two. Obviously I need to go try them on at an AD, but I have a feeling that I'd prefer a 34mm size.

It's nice to see the OP line in such various sizes, should be a good choice, but considerably more expensive than the BB. Did she get it eventually?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can’t go wrong with any purchase. We did end up pulling the trigger on the 34 OP. Figured if she is going to have one watch, the OP should be the one. It’s a beauty.

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

1 - 10 of 10 Posts