WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my Tudor 94500 Date Day. Original silver dial with original patina'd hands. Case is in really good shape for its age. No dings, but a few hairline scratches that can be buffed out by the next owner. The brushing on the top side of the lugs is still visible and the case is still sharp. The serial number and the ref. 94500 engravings are clear and visible. The serial number dates it to 1980. It keeps great time with great power reserve. It was last serviced in 2014 and at that time the crystal was replaced with a aftermarket piece. It was pressure tested at that time but you should probably pressure test it again if you plan on getting it wet. The 6mm winding crown is Rolex signed screws down properly. The engine turned bezel is in great shape and the ORIGINAL Tudor signed folded Jubilee bracelet has minor stretching correct for its age. This will fit up to a 7.5" wrist with NO additional links included.

Case size: 36mm without crown
Lug size spacing: 20mm
Crystal: acrylic (aftermarket)
Case: Stainless steel
Bezel: Engine turned stainless steel
Day wheel language: Spanish

I am looking at $1,750 USD NET (Free CONUS USPS shipping + includes Paypal fees). I am paypal verified and will only ship to a paypal verified address. I have a perfect track record here and would like to keep it that way. Let's not waste each other's time. No scams please. Thanks!

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Fashion accessory Metal Nickel Jewellery

Watch Fashion accessory Watch accessory Metal Silver

Metal Fashion accessory

Watch will be shipped in a Rolex plastic service case as pictured and boxed:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts