WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hi Guys, I just need a quick answer about this. I'm about to pull the trigger on this BB, I know the seller and he's legit. It's gonna be my 2nd purchase from him. Just want to ask about the box that came with it cause I can't seem to find a similar one on the internet. Others doesn't have the red lining inside of the box. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,505 Posts
the photograph isn't good enough to determine authenticity.
He's not asking about the authenticity. He's asking if anyone has ever seen a Tudor BB box like that.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Take it and you might be the only one in the world with the box like that!;) but honestly I haven't seen such a lining but it may be because of the bezel color

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the response guys, I've actually seen a similar one but the middle insert is different. Maybe the AD mixed it up. Package comes with everything by the way with receipt so I think I should not worry. Here are the photos of the actual unit BTW. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,447 Posts
Reactions: jpmalpas

·
Registered
13,447 Posts
All loooks good to me
A

·
Registered
12,446 Posts
I have seen that Tudor box.

It is not the correct one that should have come with the Black Bay, but it is not an uncommon mistake.

I was given an incorrect box when I purchased my Black Bay.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Looks great. Im not asking you to post the price here but I saw a thread the other day saying the ETA version is now being sold at a premium to the newer in house movement. Might just be a regional thing but good the Tudors are beginning to attract some of the Rolex magic price dust. Enjoy your BB

1 - 10 of 10 Posts