WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Gents! I am selling my Tudor Black Bay 36 - NOS - Never worn and purchased by me at Simon's Jewelers here in St. Louis (they are the local Rolex and Tudor AD). I purchase the watch 11 months ago and never took the stickers off, nor wore it at all. It is in perfect condition with zero marks and was never sized whatsoever - flawless. I am asking $2195.00 shipped via Fedex/UPS two day at no charge. Preferred method of payment is bank wire transfer - I will do Paypal but we will need to discuss fees since I am looking to clear $2195.00 for this watch in its original condition. Only CONUS shipping.

I am the owner of Everest Horology Products, we make leather and rubber watch straps for Rolex and Tudor owners. I have sold thousands of straps and accessories, and we have 200 retailers world wide. I have bought and sold watches for years on WUS and my references are flawless. I am lucky to have a job where I get to help the watch community find the perfect look for their watch.

I will let the pictures do the talking, but ask any questions that you like about the watch and its history.

Untitled-1.jpg
tudor_black_bay_36 copy.jpg
tudor_black_bay_36_bracelet_1 copy.jpg
tudor_black_bay_36_bracelet_2.jpg
tudor_black_bay_36_bracelet.jpg
IMG_5481.JPG.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts