WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I'm thinking about getting a Black Bay 58, I wasn't fan of the gilted hands, markers and bezel details but once I saw it in the metal turns out I like it... but I couldn't stop thinking about what it would look like with silver hands so I photoshopped it just for fun.

I really liked how it looked but it felt kind of "sterile" so I added a ghost bezel and a touch of red in the text and IMO it looks amazing! Now it's my non-existing dream watch LOL.
bb58 ghost comparative.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
Nice work, think it looks great. Would be hard to choose between them it was actually in production. Silver makes it even more versatile

Reactions: pakoriv

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
I certainly approve (much more than the original).

·
Registered
711 Posts
I feel like 2020 was going to be the year Tudor released some new BB58 variants. Now we'll have to wait until 2021 I guess.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I have the BB58, I don't mind the way it is because I already have enough silver and blued hands. The BB58 has a warmth appeal to me.
I agree, the rose gold gives it that vintage warmth and the markings on the bezel are more of of a metallic beige in person.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Good work on the BB58. Im a sucker for a bit of coloured dial text. I think that would fly if Tudor released it. Theres a pretty good chance something like that is in the pipeline considering the other 800 variants of the BB lineup.

·
Premium Member
4,883 Posts
Nice work. I wonder if the bezel will naturally age like this over time?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Most people who don't like the gilt on the BB58 change their minds completely or partially once they see it person. The bezel gilt isn't really gilt, it's a different color and the rose gold hands and markers really don't have that IN YOUR FACE shade of gold. The watch looks different in person.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Nice work, I like your photoshop version a lot better than the original (not a fan of gilt dials).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts