WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
I would take it back to the AD that replaced the crown and have them confirm it. If it is a fake, you should request your money back from the seller. If he is not willing to pay, you can always take him to a small claims court and recover your money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.