WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Is Tudor Diet Rolex

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 204 Posts

Premium Member
Hot take! 馃槓

Man, threads like this are not only tiresome AF but they say more about the gossamer ego of the poster than they do about anything related to watches.

Premium Member
Gossamer, that鈥檚 a fancy word. You sound like a fancy guy with fancy taste. Lol. Btw I read your original post before you edited fragile to gossamer. I think fragile was fine.
I鈥檒l be sure to let you know when I start shopping around for a new editor.

Premium Member
It鈥檚 not harsh, I think he鈥檚 just a little angry because sometimes people get upset over perceived criticism of something they love. it shouldn鈥檛 have been perceived as criticism, but oh well!
It couldn鈥檛 possibly be that 1) this supposedly innocent yet obviously loaded question is asked multiple times each week and 2) the question itself says more about the unhealthy, uninformed 鈥渒eeping up with the Joneses鈥 need of the person posing the question than it adds to any sort of intelligent discourse about watches.

This has absolutely nothing to do with you or your imaginary friend鈥檚 opinion of Tudor. I honestly don鈥檛 care what sort of watch you wear or if you wear a watch at all. It鈥檚 the aggressive shallowness of the question that irks but hey, if you derive some comfort from thinking you got my number sure鈥

You got me.

1 - 3 of 204 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.