WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased the Tudor North Flag with integrated bracelet option. However, I can't seem to get the bracelet to fit perfectly. The AD said the North Flag strap won't be available for another 6 months and will cost about $500. Don't feel like spending that much on a strap anyways. Does anyone know or have any cheaper options for straps that fit the North Flag? Much appreciated.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
I would contact some of the custom strap makers in the sub forum. They can make something to your spec.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Just purchased the Tudor North Flag with integrated bracelet option. However, I can't seem to get the bracelet to fit perfectly. The AD said the North Flag strap won't be available for another 6 months and will cost about $500. Don't feel like spending that much on a strap anyways. Does anyone know or have any cheaper options for straps that fit the North Flag? Much appreciated.
While you are waiting for the strap--either OEM or custom--have you tried taking out the half link?

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f23/tudor-north-flag-2290930-6.html

It worked for me. And if you find get a custom strap made, I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that we'd appreciate your sharing your experience. The Tudor strap is $435US here with the deployant and I'm not anxious to spend that much on a strap either.

·
Registered
52 Posts
That grey leather worked 85%, would be fine if not next to a Tudor quality watch.
Maybe a leatherworker or even shoe repair guy could sew seams?

What about trying a NYLON Nato and very hot knife to make the cuts self seal?

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
IMO the only strap I'd pair the North Flag with is the Pelagos rubber. If/when Rubber B decide to make one for the North Flag that would be a sharp look too.

Reactions: X-Tian
1 - 10 of 10 Posts