WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was poking around the Tudor website earlier tonight and to my shock I found they have lists of authorized dealers in the US. I live in Houston and happen to have three AD's in my area. I'm thinking they might not have them in stock yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing a Tudor Pelagos up close!

Official Tudor Website

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Nice! Thanks for the heads up. I remember reading that Tudor was going to begin officially selling in the US, but then never heard anything again. I'm going to go to my AD and check out the Pelagos too!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Glad to see it. When I bought a Heritage Chrono a few years ago from a Phillipines dealer, one of those local Houston stores sized the bracelet for me free of charge. They were all quite excited to see one and said then they hoped they would be able to sell them again someday. I can remember perusing the brightly colored Tiger chronos at another one of those back in the day. I think Tudors represent Rolex quality at a much more affordable price.

·
Premium Member
8,020 Posts
Wow. We have them in San Antonio, apparently. I'll go by tomorrow and see what they offer. I shall report back.

Reactions: Jcp311

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Yeah, they're here. Tried on a Black Bay and a Pelagos and a Heritage chrono at my local Rolex & Omega AD last week.

·
Premium Member
8,020 Posts
I stopped at North Star Mall and checked them out. I used to love the Pelagos and didn't care for Black Bay. Now that I've seen them in person, I am the opposite. I was underwhelmed by the Pelagos, but really liked the Black Bay on leather. The Heritage Chromo is nice too.

·
Registered
130 Posts
So I was poking around the Tudor website earlier tonight and to my shock I found they have lists of authorized dealers in the US. I live in Houston and happen to have three AD's in my area. I'm thinking they might not have them in stock yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing a Tudor Pelagos up close!

Official Tudor Website
Lewis Jewelers and Timepieces in Clear Lake has them in stock and on display, the full line... I had a blast trying them all on!

Reactions: Jcp311

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I haven't had a chance to see them in person yet, but come monday I'll let you know what I think. I'm deciding between the Pelagos or Black Bay.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts