WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gents, would a Hirsch Principal or Medici curved strap fit my Tudor Pelagos?
Any help much appreciated.

regards
Nobby

·
Registered
222 Posts
Late answer to this question: yes, you can fit a hirsch curved end strap on a Pelagos. Here is a picture of mine on a Leonardo. It is pretty tricky to get a tight fit but it can be done with a lot of patience.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Late answer to this question: yes, you can fit a hirsch curved end strap on a Pelagos. Here is a picture of mine on a Leonardo. It is pretty tricky to get a tight fit but it can be done with a lot of patience.

How tight is the fit? It is hard for me to tell from the picture whether there will be movement between the case and the strap end.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
222 Posts
How tight is the fit? It is hard for me to tell from the picture whether there will be movement between the case and the strap end.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
There is no movement at all between the strap and the case. But it took a firm hand and a lot of patience. There is risk of scratching the lugs if you don't take your time. I'll try to remember to take a closeup picture when I get home.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Here are some extra closeup pictures. As you can see, it is a pretty close fit. It would be a little nicer if the top of the strap was closer to the bezel, but I think it is not possible given the thickness of the case.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts