WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
I saw someone on Instagram had a similar issue and took a pair of scissors and a sewing machine to make it shorter from the buckle end
Yeah I watched his video review on YouTube on the mod to shorten it. At least that's an option to take it to a seamstress.

·
Registered
329 Posts
As if by magic, after I watched a video on the Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Ultra Deep and thought to myself it would be cool if a manufacturer did a fixed spring bar diver, Tudor announced the FXD 5 days later :D

I wonder if we'll see Omega create this based on the 300M...

Watch Analog watch Azure Clock Everyday carry

Watch Analog watch Azure Clock Watch accessory

Tire Automotive tire Flash photography Grey Automotive lighting

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hi, you can order another strap from the AD in smaller size? How much is that? If you don't mind me asking. Thanks
I'm waiting for AD to get back to me with an ETA. The price is the same for 3 different sizes as confirmed on Tudor's IG account:

Font Screenshot Rectangle Number Parallel

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hi I am new of the Forum, I came here by chance while looking for a replacement strap for my FXD. Where did you get that stripe from? Thanks
View attachment 16328018
Congrats and welcome to the FXD club 😁

The single pass Nato is from The Strap Tailor. For £23 the quality is excellent, I haven't removed it from the FXD since I purchased this:

·
Registered
329 Posts
View attachment 16328708
Thank you for your reply and the kindness to provide the link. I just ordered it, $40 shipping included to the US is a very good deal.

By the way I like your collection. Mine misses a Rolex, I'm working on it:geek:
Yeah that's a good deal, I can certainly vouch for the strap quality - an added bonus the buckle is a similar design to the OEM straps that comes with the Tudor Black Bay.

You have a pretty good collection too! I'm sure the Rolex will make its way to your collection, all in good time (y)

Love the Speedy on the bond Nato, which reminds me...
Watch Computer Personal computer Typing Touchpad

·
Registered
329 Posts
The strap arrived yesterday, I am very impressed about the quality and how comfortable it is. If for any reasons you guys are shopping for a replacement strap, look not further. View attachment 16343434 View attachment 16343435
Thank you Commandercody66 for the valuable suggestion.
No problem 😎 That was quick delivery considering you ordered during the holiday season! It’s a great strap for the FXD for sure.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Yes, it was a quick delivery. I think it would have been even quicker if I had bought it not during the holidays, I ordered it the morning of December 30th, the strap got in the US on the 31st evening with a couple of days delay due to the New Year Celebration.

I really like this strap, today I put the original one back and wore it for a couple of hours, I feel more comfortable with this one and even the look is better.

Do you have the same feeling?
Yep agree. The single pass NATO has the same looks but with the thinness of a single pass which keeps thickness to a minimum. Plus it's so comfortable. I haven't put the 2 OEM straps back on since I purchased it. I'm sure you've already noticed you have to be careful with the thinness of the single pass, the watch head can slid off so take care whenever you put on or take off the watch!

·
Registered
329 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Wait, you can order the strap in a smaller size? From Tudor itself?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Yes I was advise by my AD it’s available in S, M and L sizes. However I’m still waiting for a confirmation from my AD when it’s possible to submit an order. That’s in the UK.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Trying out a new strap from the Watch Steward and really enjoying it. Love the look, but it doesn’t feel quite as secure as my Erika’s Original.

Thanks @Sparkassenkunde for info re The Strap Steward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks ace :cool:

I've actually ordered the Erika's Originals in Mirage similar to your strap. Will post some pics when I get it.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Nice photos, what's your wrist size and how does the FXD compare to the Speedmaster?
I have a 6.25" wrist. The FXD wears a little bit larger, the Pelagos feels about the same weight wise as the Speedy offset by the lighter titanium case. Thickness is not a million miles away obviously that changes if you wear the Speedy on a bracelet. FXD feels larger with 50mm L2L (actual 52 as NATO masks it) and Speedy more comfortable on straps with 48mm L2L and slips under the cuff easier than the Tudor.

Watch Arm Analog watch Gesture Finger

Watch Hand Arm Analog watch Gesture

Watch Hand Analog watch Clock Finger

·
Registered
329 Posts
Picked it up today from an AD in San Francisco. In just two months, with the FXD two great acquisitions to enrich my humble collection. I couldn't be happier. View attachment 16440667
Nice one bro 😎 👍
Yes the FXD and 124060 makes a great combo! No need to worry about the FXD not having a bracelet anymore now you have the Sub. Congrats!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts