WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2626 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I searched for a thread like this and couldn't find one. So I thought since I got my first Pelagos today that I'd start the thread.

Please share your pictures, experiences, adventures, etc!!

So far I'm loving my new Tudor!!

I am a strap junkie and promptly removed the bracelet and placed my new Pelagos on one of my homemade Horween straps.

I plan to put my Pelagos on the rubber strap and will snap some photos of it when I have time.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Unofficial Tudor Pelagos Owner Thread

I'm an equal opportunity watch strap wearer. I was so excited to get the watch today that I had to try several different straps on it. I love the Blue Pelagos as well, but since I have a blue dial watch already, I opted for the black since a black face diver was a gap in my collection.

·
Registered
135 Posts

Hope to join your club soon. Always thought I wanted the Blue, but i'm wavering lately on that. Black seems so much more versatile. Nice strap BTW, but I'm a little more partial to the bracelet or a nato. Good luck with it.
I thought blue until I saw them both in person, although both amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
199 Posts
Opted for a 2-liner a few weeks back. My favorite watch. I even prefer it to my BLNR. Here are some old pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Unofficial Tudor Pelagos Owner Thread

eh?
was asking Hwkaholic since I know he was a resco fan...
Haha!! I really don't mind it so far. It doesn't seem wear as tall as the measurements state. It kind of reminds me of my old Sinn U1 in terms of height.

Tomorrow will be the true test for the height. I have a meeting tomorrow and plan to wear the Tudor with a suit. I still am a Resco fan!! I still have my Manus, and love it!!

On the wrist, the height isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I'll take some side by side shots next to some other watches tomorrow.

·
Registered
126 Posts

Got mine 2 weeks ago in Malaysia and so happy as it was my 1st Tudor and its supremely comfortable to wear. But due to some timing issues after the 3rd day of wear (30-45mins slower after a 24-hr block), I had no choice but to send in to the The Rolex Centre in Singapore for a quick check since I flew to there. After about 1 week of monitoring, they applied some oil to the rotor and adjust the timing on the new movement and I was informed everything is back to normal. Sad and quite surprised that this issue had to happen on my Tudor but probably mine was 1 out of a thousandth case. Yet to collect it back as need to arrange time to fly there again ;-(

Here are some pics of my Pelagos:

IMG_6637.JPG
IMG_6636.JPG
IMG_6640.JPG

·
Registered
135 Posts

Got mine 2 weeks ago in Malaysia and so happy as it was my 1st Tudor and its supremely comfortable to wear. But due to some timing issues after the 3rd day of wear (30-45mins slower after a 24-hr block), I had no choice but to send in to the The Rolex Centre in Singapore for a quick check since I flew to there. After about 1 week of monitoring, they applied some oil to the rotor and adjust the timing on the new movement and I was informed everything is back to normal. Sad and quite surprised that this issue had to happen on my Tudor but probably mine was 1 out of a thousandth case. Yet to collect it back as need to arrange time to fly there again ;-(

View attachment 8788122
View attachment 8788130
View attachment 8788138
Mine also had some issues, it was gaining about 30 seconds a day. It's in Switzerland at the moment... It's been 2 weeks, so I hope to have it back very soon.
Following on from earlier comments, I don't find the height an issue at all. It's not a small watch, but it a good, comfortable size. I think being made of titanium, the reduced weight helps with that too. Although I wouldn't wear it with a suit. I can't see the utilitarian vibe sitting to well with a 3 piece pin stripe

·
Registered
3,267 Posts

View attachment 8788122
View attachment 8788130
View attachment 8788138
Glad it got sorted out so quickly. Just bad luck I guess. I have had to send my new Tudor Fastrider to RSC twice for the same issue now...still waiting for it to be fixed (hopefully)

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
135 Posts

Coincidence that I am wearing my Pelagos today..

Do you guys find the crown really tight when screwing or unscrewing and kind of stuff when pushing it in to screw down?

I have found it tight on a couple of occasions, but I haven't had that issue for a while.... 90% of the time it's fine.

·
Registered
Unabashed Casio G-Shock fanboy
8,239 Posts

I bought my pelagos v1 used from a fellow member here. I've worn mine near daily for about a year. Love this watch!

Still looks great except the clasp needs a polishing.

Sent from the bottom of my bottomless heart.

·
Registered
126 Posts

Mine also had some issues, it was gaining about 30 seconds a day. It's in Switzerland at the moment... It's been 2 weeks, so I hope to have it back very soon.
Following on from earlier comments, I don't find the height an issue at all. It's not a small watch, but it a good, comfortable size. I think being made of titanium, the reduced weight helps with that too. Although I wouldn't wear it with a suit. I can't see the utilitarian vibe sitting to well with a 3 piece pin stripe

Sorry to hear about that. Is yours with the new MT5612 movement? I am wondering how is the general review of this new movement so far?

·
Registered
126 Posts

Coincidence that I am wearing my Pelagos today..

Do you guys find the crown really tight when screwing or unscrewing and kind of stuff when pushing it in to screw down?

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L29 using Tapatalk
Yes, mine had the same tight feeling during screwing down / unscrewing.

1 - 20 of 2626 Posts