WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
4541 - 4560 of 4594 Posts

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Okay so long story short which are the spring bar tweezers being recommended and can someone just post an actual link to actual just purchase them nice and simply. That's how we roll Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I’ve been using these for a few years now. They work great.

I bought them from Esslinger during one of their promotions

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
I’ve been using these for a few years now. They work great.

I bought them from Esslinger during one of their promotions

Thanks Brother! What should I consider to be a " good deal " ?

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Santa gave me the exact Bergeon 7825 for xmas. I haven’t used them yet. I got them specifically for a bracelet swap on my LHD. I do have high expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whatchu talking about Willis? What mad genius move are you attempting bro ? Bracelet swap hmmmm ... I found out the old eta bracelet for BlackBay will fit on the newer monosteel earlier this summer which looked rather sharp IMHO but do tell what you are attempting?

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Thanks Brother! What should I consider to be a " good deal " ?

I can’t recall what the promo was when I bought them. They don’t have sales too often, usually around major holidays etc. Join their email list, they don’t bombard you like some vendors. (Looking at you Barton)

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Whatchu talking about Willis? What mad genius move are you attempting bro ? Bracelet swap hmmmm ... I found out the old eta bracelet for BlackBay will fit on the newer monosteel earlier this summer which looked rather sharp IMHO but do tell what you are attempting?

I am talking about anytime I put the bracelet on or take it off. I have struggled before. I’m hoping these spring bars will do the trick. I’ll give it a shot in February sometime. I need to give the new leather it’s time in the saddle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4541 - 4560 of 4594 Posts