WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
VRM:

Vintage rolex and tudor experts, I need your help.

I've been recently bit by the Tudor Snowflake Sub bug and am trying to hunt one down. I came across the above example but am still reluctant to pull the trigger due to the vast numbers of fakes, redials, frankens... etc. Prices have also gone through the roof in the past couple of years but it seems they're only going to keep going up. Despite all this, I still really want a snowflake sub.

Would you pass on this watch? Thanks in advance and any help is much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Hmm... well, I would because I just think that price is higher than a lot of the completed auctions I have seen for that watch. You can get the Rolex for the same price or less.

·
Registered
7,802 Posts
Hmm... well, I would because I just think that price is higher than a lot of the completed auctions I have seen for that watch. You can get the Rolex for the same price or less.
+1.
Tudor was intended as "reasonably priced Rolex quality", not "ETA 2824 for the price of a Rolex". No ETA is worth that sort of money, Tudor or no Tudor. Get a new Tudor Heritage Black Bay. Same looks- that's because it's the same thing- for half the price.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts