WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never seen the DI 300 w/ a yellow dial - just wanted to post a pic for the rest of ya'll to see. I think the DI 300 would also look great with a red or navy dial...hopefully Tutima is moving in this direction with the DI (color variants).

·
Registered
11,688 Posts
I've owned both the black and orange dial versions of the DI 300. It's an awesome diver for the money. The yellow dial version looks great! |> |>

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
:thanks Michael for sharing!!!! I had the orange version of this watch....and loved it....I bought it from our very own lordsinclair (Martin). Had to sell it to help pay for the UN Blue Surf.

Really love that yellow color on it. :gold :gold :gold Red and navy would be :p also!!!!!! |> |> |>

Stephen

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
I agree the yellow dial looks great!
I wonder if it's just the lighting of the pic or if quite a few of the minute marks on the right of the bezel are missing bits of black paint?

·
Banned
440 Posts
Never seen the DI 300 w/ a yellow dial - just wanted to post a pic for the rest of ya'll to see. I think the DI 300 would also look great with a red or navy dial...hopefully Tutima is moving in this direction with the DI (color variants).
I love the yello dial!
Althought I prefer blue dial in my watches :-!

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
hmmm, that yellow is quite nice...

like everyone else, I used to own an orange dial: wouldn't it be funny if we all owned the same orange one?
:)
DW

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Re: hmmm, that yellow is quite nice...

like everyone else, I used to own an orange dial: wouldn't it be funny if we all owned the same orange one?
:)
DW
AFAIR either here or on EOT really was one particular orange dial DI 300 that seemed to move accross the whole board membership...

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
That yellow dial looks awesome, thanks for sharing.
I only owned one yellow dial a 200M St Moritz, and I loved the colour, :-! much like orange it brings about a lot of responses.
Regards
Robt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts