WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As a trade doesn't seem to work i'm selling this one:

A Tutima FX, running within COSC standards and setting smooth and precisely. Comes with original box, paperwork, warranty card, hangtag. Comes on the original handsewn Tutima strap with signed buckle included. Watch is in excellent condition overall (you'll have to search for signs of wear).

One of the sportier Flieger's available on the market. This watch has a lot of presence and wears bigger than my Sub.

Watch is measuring 38.5 mm / 12.4 mm high. Bidirectional 60 click bezel, nice luming, quickset day/date, WR 100 m. Running on an ETA 2836-2 in Tutima version. This baby runs "dead on".

List price in Europe is 1,000 USD / 740 € (saw this for 1,300 USD on several US shops :-s). Priced to sell, so no lowballs please :-!

Will sell for 640 USD / 470 € incl. shipping to the US if US buyer pays in Euros via PayPal. Selling for 440 € inside EU incl. shipping and for 430 € / 585 USD plus shipping (non EU, non US).

Note: the watch is located in the EU, so i'd prefer EU deals but i'll happily ship worldwide (registered, fully covered). Only two references here, but some more on other fora and a flawless eBay account. Buyer will have full communication data (address, phone, cell phone, fax, business email).

Thanks for looking :)

Cheers,

Uli

some quick & dirties:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts