WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night the new Omega tv advertisement was shown on UK satellite broadcaster SKY, for the first time I think, advertising the new 8500 PO. It is the advert, which you may have seen images of elsewhere, showing the massive shoal of fish, tightly grouped together before the words Planet Ocean pop up and the full screen image of the new PO with black ceramic bezel and orange numerals is displayed and then the Omega logo.

From this I think it is safe to assume that the new model should be available in larger numbers in your local UK boutique or AD imminently

cheers
Jim

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
Thanks Jim, I'll look out for it!
It'll make a change from those frankly dreadful Sekonda ones!

cheers,
Jake.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I don't have Sky (or any other pay-to-view) channels. However, I've seen the advert on one of the freeview channels, can't remember which one though. I'm sure it'll work its way to the mainstream channels sooner or later.

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
I don't have Sky (or any other pay-to-view) channels. However, I've seen the advert on one of the freeview channels, can't remember which one though. I'm sure it'll work its way to the mainstream channels sooner or later.
I've been thinking about this for a while now.
Is it the channel, or the programme that dictates what adverts are shown. For example, if you are watching X-Factor, you see adverts from DFS, KFC etc.. If you are watching Grand Designs, you see adverts from Audi, Apple etc..

I think it is all to do with the sort of people who watch the programmes, and what the channels think the viewers will be like..

cheers,
Jake.

·
Premium Member
2,731 Posts
I've been thinking about this for a while now.
Is it the channel, or the programme that dictates what adverts are shown. For example, if you are watching X-Factor, you see adverts from DFS, KFC etc.. If you are watching Grand Designs, you see adverts from Audi, Apple etc..

I think it is all to do with the sort of people who watch the programmes, and what the channels think the viewers will be like..

cheers,
Jake.
They've just shown it on Channel 4 in the middle of...... Grand Designs.....

Sean

1 - 15 of 15 Posts