WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Two (2) Affordable Watches for Sale, Renato & Android

• Getting rid of a few larger watches as my tastes have changed somewhat lately.
  • Thinning the heard of the two-listed below pieces, both rated 95%conservatively.
  • I am the original owner of both watches and have taken care of each timepiece like they were family.

A very light desk-diving mark on the Android (near the clasp), but barely. Renato; solid.
Otherwise,both crystals/bezels,bands are tip-top on both.

Both watches include original boxes, removed links and any other original material that I still have.

My sales and buying record (past transactions) are very good and without incident, so buy with confidence! If you don't believe me, feel free to look up my prior transactions here on WUS.

Unfortunately,U.S. lower 48 states for mailing, sorry Hawaii and Alaska...and overseas customers
. Shipping will be as follows: sent the next business day upon receipt of payment. A follow-up email with tracking information will be supplied once mailed.

The fastest way to reach me is via email at [email protected] or you can private message me here at WUS. First come first serve,if you don't hear back from me in a timely manner something is wrong.

Open to offers, but they must be reasonable, low-ball offers will be ignored. Sorry folks, Paypal only, please. No trades.

Thank you for looking, any questions or additional information. Please let me know...

Asking Price $175.00

Renato/T-Rex, Gen I,
Limited Production (Number 8 of 100)
Model number TB-AG-TB-R515-412169
Dial window material type Sapphire
Display Type Analog
Clasp Push Button Dual Deployant
Case material Stainless Steel (316L)
Case diameter 50 millimeters
Case thickness 16
Band material Stainless Steel (316l)
Band length 10" adjustable
Band width 28 millimeters
Band color Black IP
Dial color Black
Special Features Swiss Made, 1000 Meter Water Resistant
MovementSwiss Made Ronda R515.24 GMT

[iurl="https://www.watchuseek.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3784658&d=1430093681"]
[/iurl]

Asking Price $155.00
ANDROID Emprise Automatic

Band Stainless steel

Model AD577BR

Movement Seiko NH37 automatic with 24 jewels

Crystal Mineral

Crown Push/pull

Clasp Deployant with safety

Band Measurements 8.5" L x 28mm W

Case Measurements 50mm

Water Resistance 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet

[iurl="https://www.watchuseek.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3784714&d=1430094080"]
[/iurl]

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts