WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm like most of you, I hate selling watches I love but a guy has to or you'll never sell anything and wind up with too many watches. My rule is: if it's been sitting in the watch drawer for (fill in the amount of time) without much wrist time, it's time to sell. As it is, I travel a lot and wind up wearing my G Shocks. I get home and there's my Deep Blues sitting in the watch drawer. Time for one of you to buy one or both and give them the wrist time they deserve.

The case(s) are 44mm wide and 14mm thick. Sapphire crystal! Seiko NH36 automatic movement, hackable and hand windable.

The orange one is #29 of 5000. Comes on a sweet orange Nato and includes the original box and carrying case. No papers. $155 includes USPS Priority shipping, CONUS only.

The Pepsi (or is it Coke?) blue one is #1499 of 5000. Comes on a deep blue nato and includes the original box and carrying case. No papers. $165 includes USPS Priority shipping, Conus only.

Both have the best bezel action of any watch I've owned and keep accurate time. I know I'm going to regret this sale but it's time. I accept Paypal only, no trades.

If you want to buy both at the same time the price is $300 for both.

IMG_0465.JPG

IMG_0460.JPG

IMG_0466.JPG

IMG_0461.JPG

1 - 20 of 37 Posts