WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to let everyone know that I've gotten two of my 'grail' watches in the last couple of weeks. I only have ONE more that I really, really want(the Sinn 757) , even though it is not a dive watch. I will eventually have it as I have many more watches to trade....:-d

Both are amazing watches in their own right and although both divers, they are very different. I could not add anything more that hasn't been written about them, so just took a quick pic.

In the meantime, here are my two beauties gotten right here from two great guys...

Thanks for looking!

·
Banned
6,599 Posts
I like 'em. That case on the Enzo is the same as my LM-3. It's one big chunk O steel that could drag you down to the crushing black abyss of Davey Jone's locker. OK, a little over the top, but it IS heavy. ;-) - David

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Good get Paul. Those Enzos remind me of little bathyspheres. Is William Beebe in the house?

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Congrats. I love both of those. I'd like to see more of that strap on the LM-1.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Big Congrats, Paul! :-!

You're making me miss the LM-1 that I sold...I loved that watch. :-(

And I've always loved that Enzo. b-)

Enjoy! ;-)

·
Registered
833 Posts
Very nice duo. The watches I mean.

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
congrats. enzo makes a fantastic watch. good luck on hunting down the 757. thats on my list also. I got its smaller cousin the 756 on the tegimented bracelet.|>

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Congrats on the Enzo. It's one hell of a watch and should easily withstand whatever you subject it to. I love mine, and it's not been off my wrist in a long time unless you count those time when I change straps.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Looking good, Paul! I definitely have to add an ocean7 too my line up.... The Enzo looks like it could withstand a blast....|>

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
THanks, guys...

Speaking of WIlliam Beebe reminds me of the Aquarius project. I just dove on it recently and am going back in a few weeks... Beautiful!! Dive all day, eat seafood and drink beer all night...I'll definitely have to bring these two down with me and take a couple of pics!

By the way, Sean, saw your 756 the other day... outstanding! :p

The problem with aquiring these two watches so close together is I'm always torn on which one to put on everyday... Nice problem to have!! :-d

Giosdad, the LM-1 leather came with the Enzo. Very nice and thick. I put a 30 dollar Hirsch Liberty on the Enzo that I soaked in baseball mitt oil overnight and put the Enzo band on the LM-1 'cause it was dark and just looked great.

Here is another pic

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
DeepC-

Gotta love the 'new watch feeling'. The Hirsch Liberty you put on your Enzo looks really good, regardless of price!

The only thing I think is lacking on that strap is some sort of large buckle, like a Pre-V/Panny Style, or something like that. Something to match the sheer brawn of the case. I'm still searching for the perfect match for mine. Guess i'll just have to live with the bracelet for a while. Ooh well.. heh!

The LM-1 looks very good on that strap. The contrast stitch does it justice. :-!

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DeepC-

Gotta love the 'new watch feeling'. The Hirsch Liberty you put on your Enzo looks really good, regardless of price!

The only thing I think is lacking on that strap is some sort of large buckle, like a Pre-V/Panny Style, or something like that. Something to match the sheer brawn of the case. I'm still searching for the perfect match for mine. Guess i'll just have to live with the bracelet for a while. Ooh well.. heh!

The LM-1 looks very good on that strap. The contrast stitch does it justice. :-!
Absolutely agree on the buckle! The HL is a nice strap, but a VINTAGER strap would be so much nicer ....:p

@$155 with buckle, though, is a little steep for me...

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Looking great Master Chief. Really liking that Enzo strap on the LM-1. Wish I could find a really nice high quality thumbnail buckle to use on some of my straps. I really like the look of it.

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Sorry to wade in so late. Big congrats on your grails. I love the Enzo, the crown on that thing is incredible. :-!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Thanks. I thought it looked familiar. I think I have the same strap on brown on my LM-1. I really like yours. It works well with the dial.

Guido: That is a great thumbnail buckle on the Enzo straps. Check Panatime. I got a decent one from Stan and he has them in screw type and spring pin type.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts