WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi hear are two fun questions. 1. How many different watches have you worn in a day? Mine is three. 2 Do you wear a watch in bed? I do

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
Only two.
And I wear no watch when I sleep.

·
Registered
34 Posts
-1 for now but it will change as my collection grows :)

- I wear my watch in bed only when I party to hard and I am to drunk to even think of my watch...one of these days I'm gonna wake up with the crown of the watch in my ear of something.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
I wear my watch in bed only when I party to hard and I am to drunk to even think of my watch...one of these days I'm gonna wake up with the crown of the watch in my ear of something.
lol me too.. A couple days ago I woke up to the 7750 spinning sound under my head.

But generally speaking:

1 - Two in a day (when I go to the gym)
2 - No.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I usually change my watches three or four times a day. I stopped wearing them to bed. After all I have an alarm clock right by my bed.:)

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
On occasion I switch watches if I change between work and going out in the evening. Especially if I switch from black shoes to brown, I will switch from a black-strap watch to a brown-strap.

I never wear watches to bed.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Sometimes just one all day. Sometimes 5 in a day.
I only take it off to shower and for strenuous activity in bed or on the floor, coffee table, kitchen table, back yard, back seat, roof, basement, phone booth, toll booth, Shirley Booth.............

·
Registered
467 Posts
When I worked in a jewelry store i work a good dress watch(Rolex,Omega,Longines,Gucci ect.)and changed when i dressed down after work(pulsar,timex)...since im not working right now I wear only the beaters right now.I never sleep in a watch.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
1. Normally one. Two if I go out after returning from work.
2. I always wear my 1969 model Seiko-5 automatic, even to bed. Even though there is a wall clock in the bed room and I always set the alarm on my mobile phone. (Come to think of it, I consider my mobile as a pocket watch that is also a communication device!). It comes off only when I have a bath or have to wear another watch. No, it doesn't stop if I take it off, runs for 30+ hours. Just habit I suppose.

best regards
Gansan:)

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
I have worn 3 [I have also worn one on each wrist for about 2 months...I had a reason!]...and I do not wear mine to bed

·
Registered
628 Posts
1. Dress watch for the office, casual watch (ususally a diver) when I get home.

2. Nights before work, I wear a Bulova Marine Star to bed. The vibrating alarm wakes me in the morning while letting the wife sleep in a bit. On nights when I don't need to be up early the next morning, I will wear something with tritium illumination (Ball, Luminox) so in case I wake up, I know the time -- although I'm not certain why I need to. :think:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts