WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my little vintage Tissot collection has expanded again, with the addition of these two :)

The 1st one dates to 1944 and has a Tissot cal 27 mov't. I acquired it in this condition with one of the hands having come off, and NO mov't piccy :-x lol, but it was selling for peanuts so I took a punt on it, and havn't got round to having a go at sorting the hand yet, altho may just take it to my watchguy for an overhaul. It's small at 32mm accross inc crown, so may see if my good Lady would like to wear it when it's sorted :)

The 2nd one is a little more unusual as I've only seen a handfull of these, and always fancied one. It's a 'regular' Seastar model, dating from 1966 with a cal 784-1 mov't, but in a square case, which looks a little different on the wrist, but I like it :)

I really need to do a SOTC soon!!

Thanks for looking :)

·
Registered
7,743 Posts
Two nice additions. I especially like the round one - and 32mm isn't that small.:-!:-!

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
2 very nice additions!

The square case Visodate looks in top condition... it reminds me of the square omega I posted recenlty.. also from the 60s! I have a very similar Tissot to your first pic... almost forgot I had it... its with my watch guy... Hopefully see it again soon.

Congrats!

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
That square visodate is a beauty!
Wear it well.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Congrats and good luck on your two tissot. How many does that make. Was looking for a tissot but not many on the bay I think you have them all lol

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats and good luck on your two tissot. How many does that make. Was looking for a tissot but not many on the bay I think you have them all lol

I havn't got them all..............yet!! lol ;-)

There's plenty on there.....depends what your looking for??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts