WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
|> To validate the legitimacy of a Raketa, show the movement is necessary. But for the baby, no problem, without question he is the proud son of a very nice dad.
Félicitation aussi à la maman...

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
That's the best new arrival I've seen here yet! Forget about the watches... May God Bless little "Charlie", and your family! I don't know about anybody else, but I get a little emotional about children....my 2 boys saved my life, or shall I say God saved my life with the gift of my 2 boys. D1JBS---that's awesome!!!

Reactions: chetwin

·
Registered
85 Posts
Congratulations ! As a father of two, I can tell you that your 24h watch will come handy to keep track of time in the following weeks , especially at night :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
That is without a doubt the most unique case I have seen on these forums. Good luck removing the "movements" from the case mechanism after D1JBS Jr is done with him... Perhaps a Juniorskie is in order to start his collection? :)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
759 Posts
D1JBS !!!
A very sincere congratulations!

I received a bouncing baby boy just over a year ago, and I can tell you that there is no watch that will ever compare! Simply an amazing experience!
Best wishes for you & your family.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts