WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
Congrats + welcome M8! Ribbitx2~~!! Now get'em out of the boxes and start wearin'em! We need a double Frog wrist shot...:-!

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
GShockers.... I will go a step further for the one we call Chopper....

~~~ I read Buzz's post on MB Frog from Princeton, ordered, then let Chopper know of the deal. I got screwed on the deal but Chopper pushed Princeton to sell him (2).

He then sold me his extra at cost.

...... so when I picked up the GG from Japan this week in a bulk deal, considering size and rising expenses I decided to let Chopper have it at cost.

>. (just don't tell the guy that runs our company what we are doing all day...)

·
Registered
547 Posts
Haha, I know what that excitement feels like! My first frog showed up three days ago -- Dawn Black. Man, that sure is one... impressive watch. I'm already considering adding a second to the collection :-! :-! :-! :-! :-!

·
Registered
31 Posts
That is on great looking watch!
Does it have a 24hr. countdown timer? Also, can it simultaneously show the current time while showing the count down and the stop watch? If so I want one!

Does anyone else know of g-shocks that fit that criteria?

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
That is on great looking watch!
Does it have a 24hr. countdown timer? Also, can it simultaneously show the current time while showing the count down and the stop watch? If so I want one!

Does anyone else know of g-shocks that fit that criteria?
CDT is 24hr. Current time not shown in CDT or STW mode. There are models that do this just don't know them off the top of my head.

·
7,404 Posts
Congrats on the start of a great collection. Couldn't had thought of a better way to begin :-!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts