WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been awhile since I posted anything on this forum but that was due to not having added any new G-Shocks, that changed yesterday :)

My plan was to decide which I like more and then sell the other but I am having a real hard time picking one over the other and I have a feeling that both will be hanging around for awhile! :-d

HAGWE

Dave

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Two great new additions...good luck deciding between the two! I love my GF1000BP and the new Muddie is tops on my list. Can't wait to find a 9300GY!!

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
You're in a very difficult position my friend!
Both are great G's but if were you, i'd keep the frog.
By the way, welcome back.

cheers.:)

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Awesome pick-ups! I own both (except I have the GF-1000) and they have treated me very well so far. You have a tough choice in front of you. I don't know which one I would choose between them. I wear the frog more, but the features on the Mudman are more fun to mess around with.

·
Registered
990 Posts
If you were thinking you were actually going to return one of those, you really set yourself up for failure lol!

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
OT, but anyways: Is the only indicator for direction on the Mudmans compass the small eye or does it display degrees or cardinal directions, too?

Any Pictures in Compass mode maybe? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OT, but anyways: Is the only indicator for direction on the Mudmans compass the small eye or does it display degrees or cardinal directions, too?

Any Pictures in Compass mode maybe? Thanks.
Sorry for the lousy cellphone pic but it will give you an idea of what is displayed in compass mode

Pretty cool feature!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts