WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Found some good deals shopping at one of my favorite discount electronics in Tokyo. One was too good to pass up (I was waiting for the GD-350 to drop in the US at a good price) but found it here for just under $100 USD. The surprise for me is the just released GAC-100AC-2AJF. The all blue watch, part of the new Blue And Red series, has such an appealing shade of blue and all the 3-D details in the watch face I just couldn't resist. Seeing it in person is all it took to catch my eye, and as soon as I put it on my wrist I knew it was mine. While it is a very basic watch for a G (a chrono is its only other function), I truly can't stop staring at it! Looking forward to rocking this in the warmer months!

Anyhow, onto the q and d iPhone pics!

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the kind words folks! Really enjoying how the watch face changes in differing light.

@starscream, I did check out a brand new G-shock store in central Tokyo, and while I didn't buy anything (all full list price) they had the best displays and I was able to get a few quick pics:

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
It's a good thing I dont live close to a G-Shock store like that. Looking at them on the internet is one thing, but in person and trying them on is quite another. I'd be broke and divorced.

·
Registered
7,763 Posts
nice pics, that blue G - looks awesome

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
congras, I love both of them ....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts