WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a small break from watches, I recently picked up two very cool pieces while on travel in Barcelona. First piece I'll introduce is Concord C2 Chrono, this piece was a huge surprise as I am very familiar with the brand Concord, I didn't have them in my radar for a watch purchase. This watch has an amazing design, very unique and original. I have a Concord C1 in my collection that has a similar concept in design and functionality, however the size is smaller on this C2 @ 42mm which I absolutely love and think they nailed it!

The second piece is the Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Chronograph, another watch that I was attracted to right away with it's clean looks and straight line design.
Thought I'd share some pics of two magnificent, very clean chronos that aren't on the radar much.

IMG_0784.JPG IMG_0781.JPG IMG_0789.JPG IMG_0804.JPG IMG_0792.JPG IMG_0772.JPG IMG_0815.JPG

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
BIG FAN of the ML. Love that damn watch. Congrats!

Reactions: Watchnut12

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Thanks for sharing. That Concord has a more distinct look than I initially thought.

Does the Pontos wear thick on the wrist? How is the thickness compared to your Submariner?

·
Premium Member
32,366 Posts
Like the black and blue Nato on it. Really looks nice.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't find it thick at all, with eye measurement its about 2mm thicker than my sub.

Thanks for sharing. That Concord has a more distinct look than I initially thought.

Does the Pontos wear thick on the wrist? How is the thickness compared to your Submariner?

·
Registered
7,540 Posts
We were all starting to miss you, Watchnut! Save for Dr. Mike's collection, I've been stuck looking at everyones "dress" watches! :-(....:roll:

I love that ML though! I remember asking which Pontos diver you bought when you got the Pontos S, and it seems you've followed through and covered both bases, LOL. You picked the best colour scheme too. Love it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts