WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I've recently decided that i need a watch, and i do need some features, chronograph is especially important, and i want a leather strap on it. I've sort of narrowed it down to two seikowatches: seiko SNAB71P1 and seiko SSC013P1 . Does anybody know anything about the two, and which one is the best. The price are almost similar, so what is the difference?

·
Registered
10,228 Posts
I don't know much about these watches in particular, but they both appear to be using the same popular Sportura chronograph movement. So I'm betting most of the differences are aesthetic. Both are quite attractive to me.

·
Registered
7,686 Posts
Don't know much about them except, it says Seiko it must be good right!
No personal experience with both of them, however, I do prefer SSC013P1 visually.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Based on your question and lack of pictures. The only answer is the Orange monster.

Welcome to the forum!

(Ok now that you have been properly hazed, these threads usually go better if you show us pictures and tell us a little about why you like each one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
11,870 Posts
I don't know much about these watches in particular, but they both appear to be using the same popular Sportura chronograph movement. So I'm betting most of the differences are aesthetic. Both are quite attractive to me.
Actually the SNA is standard quartz and the SSC is solar quartz. Other than the power source, it appears the movements are very similar.

For me, I would go with the SSC. I don't particularly care for the hands on either of the watches, but the upper-pusher on the SNA just turns me off enough to go with the SSC. But of course, that is just my aesthetic preference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts