WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

Up for sale is my TX 600 Pilot Flyback Chronograph Blackout watch. Absolutely perfect condition. Worn less than a dozen times, lightly and carefully. Comes with everything as new, triple boxes and warranty/instruction booklet. This is a sharp-looking piece that speaks for itself. Perfect for the times, with it both being all-black and also large in size at 47mm. Compares favorably to Bell&Ross phantom and other military inspired pieces IMHO. This is a man’s watch through and through, so please don’t be purchasing for your girlfriend or wife!

This is a tool watch that is a bit frisky for pics, I did the best I could. I included one or two of TX’s standard pics for reference too. It is easy to read in daylight, to put some people's minds at ease. A truly unique piece I think, but I am in need of some funds. My girlfriend is pissed I am selling it, since she loves it on me, and it has garnered some compliments and comments when I have worn it. It has a leather strap, black PVD case, dual time zone / chrono, and AR on the sapphire crystal. Retails $575 and incredibly difficult to find at any sort of discount. Purchased from an AD, about a year ago. Selling for Price Drop: $435 shipped in US, (Int’l would be a bit more for shipping). Paypal preferred, I’ll take care of the 3% in fees. Sorry, no trades desired at this time. I have sold once on WUS before, a Tag last year, went smoothly. Also have over 800 sales transactions in the last decade on eBay. 100% feedback. Any extra questions, let me know. Good luck!

Some specs:

PILOT FLYBACK CHRONOGRAPH - SECOND TIME ZONE - BLACK STEEL

Engineered to move with purpose and precision, the TX Pilot Series offers true functionality without aesthetic compromise, exhibiting complex technology through bold detailing. Combining sophisticated, highly engineered components with aeronautically inspired sport styling, the TX Pilot series provides a unique synthesis of fly back chronograph function and tachymeter scale with second time zone capability. The four-hour chronograph and the fly back feature, which uses the single push of the lower button for stopping, resetting and restarting the chronograph, ensure the elapsed time is tracked to within one fifth of a second.

• Solid 316L black PVD plated stainless steel case
  • Fly-back chronograph (up to four hours) one-fifth of a second centre hand, ten minute lower hand and four-hour upper hand
  • Tachymeter scale
  • Proprietary 6 hand movement
  • 4 independent motors, each driving a specific function
  • Second time zone
  • Sculpted dial
  • Sapphire crystal
  • Deployment buckle (some styles) and logo buckle (all styles)
  • Signature crown with TX logo
  • LumiNova® super luminous pigments on dial and hands
  • Etched case back
  • Date window
  • 10 ATM (100 meters/328 feet) water-resistance

• Genuine leather strap
  • Case Diameter: 47mm
  • Distance between lugs: 22mm
  • Battery: Panasonic CR2016
  • Battery life: Approx. 4 years

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: TX 600 Pilot Flyback Chronograph ALL BLACK, Fall in love here with this RARE beauty!!

Bump

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: TX 600 Pilot Flyback Chronograph ALL BLACK, Fall in love here with this RARE beauty!!

Bump: Price Drop

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump:
Nothing but tire-kickers, feelers and one :roll: offer. Sorry but $325 is not going to get it done. This piece is in perfect condition and has been price dropped again. PM me something substantial and see who wants this gorgeous piece. Thanks.|>

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price Drop to $410 shipped; original asking price was $475. Let's see what you guys have.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Price Drop to $410 shipped; original asking price was $475. Let's see what you guys have.
I AM interested in this piece. Looking for an all black/carbon fiber watch to start my collection. What is the lowest you'll accept? Sounds like a stupid question, but has to be asked.

Best place to contact is my e-mail, [email protected].... Thanks!

:-!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All questions answered. Still available at $410 Paypal'd and shipped to US. Int'l shipping would be different. Up for the weekend!:-!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts