WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Dear All,

I've purchased T-Trend TXL Seven (T60.1.588.51)
http://www.tissot.ch/?mod_collections/action_getsubfamilies/colid_0004/famid_/refid_T60_1_588_51

It seems crown doesn't work properly. Is there a consumer of this wathces who can clarify how crown should work?

According to user's manual http://www.tissot.ch/virtualdata/usersmanual/123-en.pdf when I turn crown forwards or backwards, the information on dial should be changed depending on selected function.
How exact should I turn crown to change the function? Is one pitch/step enough for this or I should make a full turnover of crown? My expectation was that one pitch will be enough but for my watches I should make several turns to change the function. Is it proper behavior?

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
601 Posts
You need to make a rapid (quick) turn to change functions. Don't be fooled, the crown is sensitive, but that's how it works. You can see it changeing values with crown pulled out. (good practice) - slow turning > minutes, rapid turns > hours.
It works like this on all watches using this or similar movement. Just the crowns are different (diameter, pattern).
With TXL7 it's best to do it from bottom. See pics. You start like first pic, and end like second. Or other direction.
The best way to do it is with watch off your wrist, but can be done on the wrist as well as long as the bracelet is not completely tight. The right side of the case need to be lifted a little to get you finger under the crown. But on the wrist it's easier for me to go backward only, finger goes down. But definitely possible both ways also. You just need a little practice and it becomes a second nature. You'll need it for changing settings (hours). Post some pics if you get a chance.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Just bought one of these (pre-owned) myself, and love it. Too small? Naw. A little hard to work the crown while wearing? YEAH.[1] Attractive and highly functional? Definitely!

[1] But thanks to reading Eurocopter's clear instructions before I received it, I was able to operate it right out of the Jiffy bag! :thumbsup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts