WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
My TO2 took about 9 days till it shipped. Then 3 buiness days to my house. EU to US. The estimated ship times are usually pretty accurate.

Edit:I should clarify, I ordered my TO2 late may. So pretty much middle pandemic.

Reactions: wkw

·
Registered
81 Posts
I ordered my Classic Flieger 40 12 days ago, the website still says status: order received. Hopefully it will ship soon. I ordered a customized rotor, what might slow things down I imagine...

·
Registered
30,620 Posts
They are usually good about shipping quickly, but given the current conditions, I would expect an ETA of around two weeks, maybe less.

Good luck.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
The website says the delivery time for each watch below the price?

It states 2-3 weeks - they use Fedex, delivery is normally very quick (i.e. 1 day from Germany to UK)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I ordered my Flieger Classic 40 (Handwind, no logo, no date) on 21 Sept.

I am told it was shipped on 23 Sept and it's currently in transit in Dubai, expected to arrive tomorrow on 25 Sept in Singapore. It was a pleasant surprise when I contacted Sarah from Stowa through live chat to enquire about a FedEx notification I received, since I was expecting to wait 2 to 3 weeks before I can get the watch.

There may be some delay at the customs, but I hope I can get it soon

·
Registered
36 Posts
~ blankcheck:

Thank you for the encouraging story of your Flieger Classic 40.

Such rapid service — shipped two days after ordering!

When it reaches you, may wearing it be a source of great pleasure.

Tom K.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I've just received notification that my watch is being shipped, 20 days after my order.......so even with a custom rotor engraving, they managed to stay within the original estimated delivery time, which was 2-3 weeks.

Reactions: Tom Kellie

·
Registered
81 Posts
Final update, my watch has arrived, exactly 22 days after ordering. Shipping took only 2 days from Germany to the US.

EDIT: I love it! Well worth the wait! The custom rotor engraving is beautifully done.....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Congrats OP! As a fellow Flieger Klassik owner, I can say you will continue to love it as it is just a fantastic watch and a great value for the price point! The lume is "nuclear," too, as one of my friends described it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts