WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not a specific watch software but you can virtually design/create anything on this software. This is what my co-workers/watch designers use for technical renderings and plain old 2D designs. You can make 3D objects on this software but at this point you might as well get 3D rendering program like Rhino or the ever popular and probably the best one out there in 3D, "solid works".

·
Registered
600 Posts
not a specific watch software but you can virtually design/create anything on this software. This is what my co-workers/watch designers use for technical renderings and plain old 2D designs. You can make 3D objects on this software but at this point you might as well get 3D rendering program like Rhino or the ever popular and probably the best one out there in 3D, "solid works".
Nothing against SW, a great and precise tool for design, but unfortunately having poor render capabilities. Using it in combination with an advanced rendering engine is mandatory for presentation.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Great design, I am very proficient in photoshop and am learning Illustrator, I want to design some watches and realize that using a vector will be far better, especially for the minuet markers and numbers. Please could you tell me if there are any resources online on how to draw a watch face in illustrator, or even a place to download some watch designs in .ai format so i can fiddle and see how it was done? Thank you very much for your assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts