WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at the Mall with my girl shopping and went by a store called Torneau. I finally go to see a U-boat watch up close and personal, man they are something. I have never been surrounded by so many high quality watches. I live in Miami....this store only sells watches and is pretty good size. Every watch you can think of, Rolly, Panerai, uboat, cartier, breitling, IWC, Omega, Glashutte, Langhe and Sohn, on and on, it was quite an experience. I will go back after christmas shoppers die down and try some of these grail watches on......

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Torneau stores are glorious.
I've been to the Vegas store a few times, none near me in Cincy.
I'd like a 50,000$ Torneau Gift Card from Santa!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Was at the Mall with my girl shopping and went by a store called Torneau. I finally go to see a U-boat watch up close and personal, man they are something. I have never been surrounded by so many high quality watches. I live in Miami....this store only sells watches and is pretty good size. Every watch you can think of, Rolly, Panerai, uboat, cartier, breitling, IWC, Omega, Glashutte, Langhe and Sohn, on and on, it was quite an experience. I will go back after christmas shoppers die down and try some of these grail watches on......

I have been to Miami a few times for work, never been to Torneau but have been LaScalla in South Beach. It is alway fun to hold those beauties in real life. I have found that sometimes they look and feel better in person and sometimes I am not impressed at all, Everytime I hold a Rolex I ask myself "whats the big deal" then I hold a Panerai or a Hublot and get all weak in the knee's!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been to the Vegas store a few times, none near me in Cincy.
I'd like a 50,000$ Torneau Gift Card from Santa!

Glorious is a good word. It was kind of overwhelming to be honest, I mean the sheer number of watches was unbelievable. They had 6 display windows on the 2 outside entrances to the store. One was dedicated totally to U-boat watches, I counted 12 different u-boat watches in one display, one had Breitling with about 8-10 breitlings, cartier, rolly the IWC display was unreal, that is just on the outside of the store. I did not even go in the store because my girl would have never got me to leave, it would have took hours to look through, literally hundreds of quality pieces they had. I will go back when the holiday crowd withers away though. I want to see what a Panerai and a U-boat feels like on the wrist. Now when my girl says lets go to the mall I will be like OK, lets go..........:p

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
quote]

I was at the Torneau in A.C. this past summer. Pretty sweet... They were very cool, too, taking watches out for me to try on w/o even me asking, and whatnot. Very nice staff. Their selection runs the gamit from nice, to... JESUS, thats NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE...

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Torneau's take watches in trade as well, just in case anyone didn't know.
Of course, just like a car dealer, they're not going to give you much on your "trade-in", as they'll be looking to re-sell for a profit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts