WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

141 - 160 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
13,284 Posts
Good thought DJ, and I can't remember unfortunately, (Doh) but possibly Dave?

Having said that, it's their only board room (for up to 12 people) :-s

I'll be there as soon after noon as possible, depending on weather and traffic, so should have it sorted for the allocated time.

I'll be the one in the bar (if they have one) from 12.15 onwards. |>

Has anyone heard if Jake's up to making it? Seems a shame he has to miss after doing all the groundwork. :-(
Liquid lunch, eh? Aren't you going to be hungry, or are you going to eat on the train?

Haven't heard from Jake.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Ah well, have to plan something else then (unless they'll open the bar for a bona fide resident?)

Driving down, not on the train so a bit of breakfast before I set off.

Hoping to leave home (North of Bury) around 10.00 - 10.15 so it's traffic dependent and how lost I can get in your fair city...(I've got a reasonable idea where I'm going though it's a while since I've been there)

·
Registered
846 Posts
Ah well, have to plan something else then (unless they'll open the bar for a bona fide resident?)

Driving down, not on the train so a bit of breakfast before I set off.

Hoping to leave home (North of Bury) around 10.00 - 10.15 so it's traffic dependent and how lost I can get in your fair city...(I've got a reasonable idea where I'm going though it's a while since I've been there)
Once off the M6 i think you just follow signs for the train station, trying to shift a few things around so i can attend with my youngest Son anyone know if there's any disabled Car Parking near by ?

Regards Mark

·
Registered
205 Posts
I wouldn't bother trying to drive in the city centre, its always busy especially near the station. You could probably find some car parks on google maps that aren't so close. There is a school holiday that finishes tomorrow so I'm sure it will be packed on a friday.

·
Registered
13,284 Posts
Once off the M6 i think you just follow signs for the train station, trying to shift a few things around so i can attend with my youngest Son anyone know if there's any disabled Car Parking near by ?

Regards Mark
Loads of parking here:

blue badge parking - Google Maps

Also, check out this PDF from Birmingham City Council:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=disabled parking birmingham&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CEUQFjAB&url=http://www.jisc.ac.uk/uploaded_documents/LocationmapofBirminghamcitycentre.pdf&ei=GYk9T-32Isai8gOH44yhCA&usg=AFQjCNEJqIBnlO4ZANIL_s2aJMrMx3Iqyg&cad=rja

·
Registered
846 Posts
Cheers Dragonjade that was a big help

Mark

·
Registered
376 Posts
Hi all,

I wasn't sure for a while but it seems I'm gonna make it to the meetup :)

I should appear around 14:00 hours (and long live the 24h format:))

Martin from the G-shock forum

·
Registered
13,284 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Hi All and thanks for a great afternoon really glad i was able to shift things around work wise and attend. Thanks to all who organised the get together and now looking forward to the photo's i'm sure will be following shortly

Mark

·
Registered
13,284 Posts
Hi. Thanks to everyone who came - far and wide. I had a great afternoon meeting everyone. It's a shame not everyone could come, and those who came but had to leave so early. I did a pub crawl with Joe and Dave this evenin. They are probably in the hotel bar now as I write this.

Can't wait for the next meet up!

Photos will follow after I've had a shower.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Gutted mate can't believe i missed a pub crawl

Mark

·
Registered
846 Posts
Phototastic great shots

Mark

141 - 160 of 180 Posts