WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ian (UltraMagnetic) and I were talking offline about our love of all things PVD and the next thing I know he sends me a nice O7 rubber strap with a gorgeous O7 PVD buckle on it. The buckle isn't sold separately so he sent the whole thing.

To me, this guy exemplifies EXACTLY what this place is all about. Thanks friend! :thanks

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
+1

I asked Ian a question about a bracelet and he offered to me. When I said I did not have a watch for it he offered it and another bracelet to the first person that said I'll take it.

That exemplifies the comraderie we come here for and a break from the every day grind. Hat's off to Ian and all of the veteran DWF members that have taught me a great deal in less than six months of lurking.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I couldn't agree more. Ian's generosity extends beyond offers like the ones mentioned above. He was always the first to answer my newbie questions and I can't help but notice his kind and helpful comments in most DWF posts. :-!

Chelly

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Ian is a stand up gent, he has always been true true with me.

·
6,880 Posts
This forum has some great folks on it. Ian is one of those fellas. Glad to be a part of it all.

·
Premium Member
5,729 Posts

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
I couldn't agree more, guys. Ian rocks! |> |>

To me, this guy exemplifies EXACTLY what this place is all about. Thanks friend! :thanks
Hat's off to Ian and all of the veteran DWF members that have taught me a great deal in less than six months of lurking.
I couldn't agree more. Ian's generosity extends beyond offers like the ones mentioned above. He was always the first to answer my newbie questions and I can't help but notice his kind and helpful comments in most DWF posts. :-!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Hey, anyone care to talk with me about how much I like a PO?

Good job Ian. :-!

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
Ian rocks for sure. I needed to try out a omega mesh. a day later one showed up at my house. members don't get any better than this.|>

·
Registered
3,701 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I've never had dealings with him but I hang here a lot and I agree with everyone this is what the forum is supposed to be about. I feel like I fit in here unlike some other forums where I always felt like an outsider and the members didn't do much to help that feeling.

I understand there are people that ask stuff just to stir the pot. I would say most people just have "questions" and they want to learn. I love WUS and I've learned a lot since joining.:-!

Chris

·
Registered
9,059 Posts
I've never had dealings with him but I hang here a lot and I agree with everyone this is what the forum is supposed to be about. I feel like I fit in here unlike some other forums where I always felt like an outsider and the members didn't do much to help that feeling.

I understand there are people that ask stuff just to stir the pot. I would say most people just have "questions" and they want to learn. I love WUS and I've learned a lot since joining.:-!

Chris

me too Chris. Learned a lot. Ian has been good to me, that's for sure, selling me his extra G2 PVD. (Thanks again, Ian!) His posts are gentle and sincerely upbeat. I hope he won't go postal on us :-d:rodekaart

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Glad to here, im a fan of ultra's posts :-!

It takes alot of effort and time to post that much, keeping up with many conversations and helping in all, let alone the effort of sending things off in the mail to help people.

|> |>

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
wow thank you fellas I FEEL LIKE ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!:-d:-d:-d

tell the truth PEOPLE HAVE SENT ME stuff also. Out of the blue! And I cant even begin to list the amount of good will I have been shown since day one here at the DWF.

anyway you guys are super-nice!!!

"so full of win" .....Tim thats a great line, brother!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts